Tuesday 16 August 2011

16th August 2011   ( 12.04 a.m.)                                                                          Sunny Day .
 Hey , what's up ..!
wow,tomorrow no need to wake up early go to school study, is a holiday man ~
what i'm gonna to do tomorrow ?? actually,not plan yet ..
stay at home ? watch movie Alone?..whatever,i don't care ~every single life should be like that~
Now, i'm listening a song ,actually,i ❤ that song much .. Justin Bieber ft. Chris Brown ..(Next to you)
Although i admired Justin Bieber  BEFORE.. now i don't admired anymore,maybe i don't  like his private life~
but, i still fell that his songs are GOOD~ i enjoyed to listen it ..


Let me show you that lyric .. quite ROMANTIC actually ..  suitable for guys listening it to protect their girlfriend every moment !

NEXT TO YOU .. ❤
 [Chris Brown]
You’ve got that smile,
That only heaven can make.
I pray to God everyday,
That you keep that smile.

[Justin Bieber]
Yeah, you are my dream,
There’s not a thing I won’t do.
I’ll give my life up for you,
Cos you are my dream.

[Bridge]
And baby, everything that I have is yours,
You will never go cold or hungry.
I’ll be there when you’re insecure,
Let you know that you’re always lovely.
Girl, cos you are the only thing that I got right now

[Chorus]
One day when the sky is falling,
I’ll be standing right next to you,
Right next to you.
Nothing will ever come between us,
I’ll be standing right next to you,
Right next to you.



romantic's lyric right ?

drinking milk now and listening it ..
haha...
until here ~ bye everyone ..
Goodnight and have a nice dream ..~ 




No comments:

Post a Comment